Description Of Function
THR-3816U products have 4 functions & 4 time ranges built-in:
Programming is accomplished through the use of one 6-position DIP-switch.
- Three Catalog Numbers Offer All These Features:
- Multi-Function: 4 common time delay functions in each one
- Universal Voltage: 24-240VAC & 12-125VDC
- Time Ranges: 0.1 Sec to 100 Minutes (1,000 Minutes on Dual Time product)
- Onboard & remote adjust of time delay (remote adjust not offered on THR-3856U)
- THR-3856U allows different ON & OFF times
- Cost effective design & compact 2" x 2" enclosure
- Encapsulated for protection against harsh environments
- 10A SPDT relay output contacts can handle most pilot duty & fractional HP loads
Encapsulated 2" x 2" enclosure with single screw mounting
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 2 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: Triggered with Input Voltage: 100ms; Triggered with Control Switch: 40ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28° to 65°C (-18° to 149°F)
The THR-3 Series products are designed to replace thousands of products from Macromatic and many other manufacturers with just three Catalog Numbers. Each comes with four functions & four timing ranges covering 0.1 second to 100 minutes (1,000 minutes on THR-3856U dual time unit). On the same unit, choose between onboard adjustable, onboard fixed & remote adjustable time delay setting (remote time delay not available on THR-3856U). All set up is done with DIP switches for ease of use. A universal input voltage of 24-240V AC & 12-125V DC adds to the ultimate flexibility of these products. All products are encapsulated for protection against harsh elements. A 10A SPDT relay output rating can handle most pilot duty & fractional HP loads.