Lead Time: 10 Days
Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the output is energized and the time delay (t1) begins. At the end of the time delay (t1), the output is de-energized and remains in that condition for the time delay (t2). At the end of this time delay, the output is energized and the sequence repeats until input voltage is removed.
- Cost effective design & compact 2" x 2" enclosure are ideal for industrial applications
- Microprocessor-based design for reliable performance & maximum flexibility
- Encapsulated for protection against harsh environments
- Normally Open output rated 1A continuous/10A inrush is perfect for high duty cycle/long life applications
- Universal input voltage of 24-240VAC or 12-125VDC
- Onboard & remote adjustable or fixed time delays from 0.01 seconds to 100 hours
- Pilot Duty Rating
Encapsulated 2" x 2" enclosure with single screw mounting
Configuration / Contact Rating
- Normally Open
- Solid State 1A Continuous, 10A Inrush @ 65° C
- Voltage Tolerance:
- AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz
- DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 1 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 50ms
- Output Contacts: Solid State 1A Continuous, 10A Inrush @ 65o C
- Life: No predictable failure if used within operating parameters.
Leakage Current (OFF-State): <5 mA @ 240VAC
Minimum Load Current: 20mA
Effective Voltage Drop (ON-State): Maximum 3V @ 1A for all voltages
- Temperature: -28° to 65°C (-18° to 149°F)
The cost effective design and compact size of the THS Series make them the ideal choice for many industrial applications. They utilize a microprocessor-based design for reliable performance & maximum flexibility. A Normally Open output rated 1A continuous & 10A inrush is perfect for high duty cycle/long life applications. All products are encapsulated for protection in harsh environments. Choose between adjustable or fixed time delays, either onboard or remote.