Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the time delay relay is ready to accept a trigger. When the trigger is applied, the output is energized and the time delay (t) begins. At the end of the time delay (t), the output is de-energized unless the trigger is removed and re-applied prior to time out (before time delay (t) elapses). Continuous cycling of the trigger at a rate faster than the time delay (t) will cause the output to remain energized indefinitely.
- Each unit has a single timing range
- Choose from 11 separate timing ranges from 0.02 Seconds to 2 Hours
- 10A DPDT output contacts (selected functions that are normally offered with 11 pin DPDT output are also available in 8 pin SPDT versions)
- ON & OFF times on dual timer products are independently adjustable (contact Macromatic for information on ordering dual timer units with different ON & OFF time ranges)
- Pilot Duty Rating
Plug-in case utilizing industry-standard 8 or 11 pin octal sockets
Configuration / Contact Rating
- DPDT & SPDT
- 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Setting Accuracy:
Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%;
Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%.
Fixed: +2% or 100ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +1% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC, 8A @ 28V DC, 1/2HP @ 240V AC, 1/4HP @ 120V AC, B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 2,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28° to 65° C (-18° to 149° F)
TR-5 Non-Programmable plug-in time delay relays are flexible and reliable. The most common timing functions are available in all standard input voltages. Each product is offered with a choice of time delay adjustment: on-board adjustable with a single timing range; fixed time delay; or remote adjustable. All dual-time functions such as repeat cycle or delayed interval have an option for independently selectable and adjustable ON & OFF times for ultimate flexibility. These products utilize industry-standard 8 & 11 pin octal sockets, and have 10A DPDT output contacts (selected functions that are normally offered with 11 pin DPDT output are also available in 8 pin SPDT versions).