Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the time delay relay is ready to accept a trigger. When the trigger is applied, the time delay (t1) begins. At the end of the time delay (t1), the output is energized and remains in that condition for the time delay (t2). At the end of the time delay (t2), the output is de-energized & the relay is ready to accept another trigger. During both time delay (t1) & time delay (t2), the trigger is ignored.
- Each unit has a single timing range
- Choose from 11 separate timing ranges from 0.02 Seconds to 2 Hours
- 10A DPDT output contacts (selected functions that are normally offered with 11 pin DPDT output are also available in 8 pin SPDT versions)
- ON & OFF times on dual timer products are independently adjustable (contact Macromatic for information on ordering dual timer units with different ON & OFF time ranges)
- Pilot Duty Rating
Plug-in case utilizing industry-standard 8 or 11 pin octal sockets
Configuration / Contact Rating
- DPDT & SPDT
- 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Setting Accuracy:
Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%;
Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%.
Fixed: +2% or 100ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +1% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC, 8A @ 28V DC, 1/2HP @ 240V AC, 1/4HP @ 120V AC, B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 2,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28° to 65° C (-18° to 149° F)
TR-5 Non-Programmable plug-in time delay relays are flexible and reliable. The most common timing functions are available in all standard input voltages. Each product is offered with a choice of time delay adjustment: on-board adjustable with a single timing range; fixed time delay; or remote adjustable. All dual-time functions such as repeat cycle or delayed interval have an option for independently selectable and adjustable ON & OFF times for ultimate flexibility. These products utilize industry-standard 8 & 11 pin octal sockets, and have 10A DPDT output contacts (selected functions that are normally offered with 11 pin DPDT output are also available in 8 pin SPDT versions).