Relays Control and Protect Systems for Efficient and Safe Operation
Manufacturers of HVAC equipment use relays to protect and control critical system components. The correct sequencing and timing of fans, blowers, condensers, pumps, and compressors ensures efficient and safe operation. Relays also protect the motors in these systems from adverse conditions providing reduced downtime, lower operating costs, and extended life.
Cost-effective Macromatic Relays used HVAC applications to:
- Control the start of the fan or blower to allow time for the system to reach temperature.
- Control multiple loads during startup or after a power outage.
- Protect compressors and blower motors from adverse voltage conditions.
In many HVAC applications, the equipment and controls are subject to harsh environmental conditions. By its very nature, HVAC system may need to operate in extreme temperature and humidity ranges. When designing equipment and control circuits engineers focus on selecting correct products. The objective is to prevent premature failures resulting from these extreme temperature swings or through corrosion/short circuit faults due to the exposure to atmospheric water. HVAC companies also look to Macromatic for:
- Time Delay Relays easily programmed for flexibility and accuracy.
- Three-Phase Voltage Monitor Relays to protect equipment from voltage faults.
- Alternating Relays to control multiple loads and protect circuits during startup.
Macromatic offers a broad range of fully encapsulated time delay relays designed specifically for demanding HVAC applications. Twenty different timing functions are available with multiple supply voltage inputs. These relays are available with ether relay or solid-state outputs. They are fully potted to protect the electrical components from atmospheric conditions. The result is extended life with reduced downtime and lower costs.
Submit A Testimonial About Macromatic
If you have used Macromatic products or had a good experience with our sales and support team, please share your thoughts. We would love to add your testimonial to our website. We can promote you and your company, or you can choose to submit anonymously.