CE Declaration of Conformity
What is CE Marking?
The letters 'CE' are an abbreviation of the French phrase "Conformité Europeène" which literally means "European Conformity". The CE Mark on a product is the manufacturer's claim that the product meets the requirements of all relevant European Directives. It:
- Indicates to governments that the product can be legally sold within the European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Area (EFTA)
- Ensures the product can move freely throughout the European Single Market
- Indicates to customers that the product meets designated minimum safety standards and therefore a minimum level of quality
- Promotes public health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction
Refer below to determine which Macromatic products currently carry the CE Mark, then click on the link to view and/or print the appropriate CE Declaration of Conformity. Please contact Macromatic if you have any questions regarding our products with the CE Mark.
Time Delay Relays
Phase Monitor Relays
Voltage Monitor Relays
Current Sensing Relays
Liquid Level Control Relays
Seal Leakage Relays & Over Temperature Relays
- May2018 Short Circuit Current Ratings (SCCR) of Three-Phase Monitor Relays
- Mar2018 What happens when a time delay relay trigger is closed before voltage is applied?
- Jan2018 Using DPDT Cross-Wired Alternating Relays with HIGH-LOW Float Switches
- Jan2018 Macromatic offers deadfront-mounted relays to protect submersible pumps