CE Declaration of Conformity
What is CE Marking?
The letters 'CE' are an abbreviation of the French phrase "Conformité Europeène" which literally means "European Conformity". The CE Mark on a product is the manufacturer's claim that the product meets the requirements of all relevant European Directives. It:
- Indicates to governments that the product can be legally sold within the European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Area (EFTA)
- Ensures the product can move freely throughout the European Single Market
- Indicates to customers that the product meets designated minimum safety standards and therefore a minimum level of quality
- Promotes public health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction
Please contact Macromatic if you have any questions regarding our products with the CE Mark.