Three-Phase Monitor Relays: What Motor Do You Need to Protect?
Wednesday: August 21, 2019 : Three-Phase Monitor Relays
Macromatic Three-Phase Monitor Relays protect equipment from voltage faults
Macromatic Plug-In Three-Phase Monitor Relays provide protection for motors against premature failure caused by voltage faults. This family of relays delivers significant enhancements and exclusive features to protect against voltage drops and surges, as well as phase loss and reversal in three-phase systems. These relays retain fault indication and continue to monitor all voltages even with a lost phase.
A Family of Relays Designed for Greater Equipment Protection
Macromatic designed the Three-Phase Monitor Relays to offer unique functionality with a variety of options depending upon the level of protection needed:
- Universal voltage range of 190-500V-greater range that covers more global applications
- Retains fault indication and continues monitoring all voltages even with a lost phase
- Best-in-class phase loss protection
- True RMS voltage measurement ensures accurate sensing across more applications
- Full fault indication on top of unit for easy troubleshooting
- Manual reset option works with external switch-to reset the relay from outside the enclosure
- Expanded output contact ratings-control more applications with one unit
Three-Phase Monitor Relay Series
The phase monitor series has options for virtually every application requirement.
PMP & PMPU-FA8 Series protects against phase loss, phase reversal, undervoltage, overvoltage and phase unbalance conditions along with rapid cycling.
PAP Series protects against phase loss, phase reversal, and undervoltage conditions.
PLP Series protects against phase loss and phase reversal.
PCP Series protects against phase reversal only.
Macromatic’s engineers continuously strive to create new relay designs to improve efficiency and reduce equipment downtime based on our customers’ suggestions.
Recent Articles for:
Three-Phase Monitor Relays
- Aug2019 Three-Phase Monitor Relays: What Motor Do You Need to Protect?
- Jul2019 Does my Phase Monitor Relay require a Short Circuit Current Rating?
- Jun2019 What type of power systems can Macromatic relays protect?
- Nov2018 Replacing a Square D (Schneider) 8430MPS or 8430MPD Phase Monitor Relay
- Jan2017 Isolated Alarm Circuit Output on Plug-in 3-Phase Monitor Relays