Where noted in this Policy, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication ("B2B personal information") from some its requirements.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records or deidentified or aggregated consumer information. The personal information that we collect, or have collected from consumers in the twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established under the CCPA depending on which services are used:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number;
- Commercial information, such as purchase and content activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Professional or employment information, for example data you may provide about your business if you are a Seller; and
- Inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the personal information held by us are among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated below.
- Identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address have been disclosed to our e-commerce partners and data analytic providers;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number, has been disclosed to our e-commerce partners;
- Commercial information has been disclosed to our e-commerce partners and data analytic providers;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information has been disclosed to our data analytic providers;
- Geolocation data has been disclosed to our data analytic providers;
- Professional or employment information, for example data you may provide about your business if you are a Seller, has been disclosed to our e-commerce partners and data analytic providers;
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information.
Right to Request Access of Personal Information
You may have the right under the CCPA to request information about the collection of your personal information by us or access your personal information by contacting us through the contact information listed below. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period, and you may also make a request to know on behalf of your child. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. We do not provide a right to know or data portability disclosure for business-to-business (“B2B”) personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You may have the right under the CCPA to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected by contacting us through the contact information listed below. Depending on your data choices, deletion may be limited or unavailable. You may also have the right under the CCPA to update inaccurate personal information. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to correct the information supplied in a verified request.
We do not provide these rights for B2B personal information.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. If we cannot verify your identity, we may be unable to respond to the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us through the contact information listed below. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Generally, we do not charge a fee to process a request. However, if we determine that the request warrants a fee permissible under the CCPA, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects.
“Do Not Track”
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn't an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we currently do not respond to them. Should there be developments in the privacy community and industry to determine such a response is appropriate and what form it should take, we will comply with those standards.
Email: Contact Us
Macromatic Industrial Controls, Inc.
Attn: Web Master
2201 Corporate Dr, Waukesha, WI 53189
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact us