Description Of Function
In the off state, the Control Switch is open, the Alternating Relay is in the LOAD 1 position, and both LOAD 1 & LOAD 2 are off. The red LED marked "LOAD 1" is ON. When the Control Switch closes, it energizes LOAD 1. As long as the Control Switch remains closed, LOAD 1 remains energized. When the Control Switch opens, LOAD 1 is turned off and the Alternating Relay toggles to the LOAD 2 position. The red LED marked "LOAD 2" is ON. When the Control Switch closes again, it energizes LOAD 2. When the Control Switch opens, LOAD 2 is turned off, the Alternating Relay toggles back to the LOAD 1 position, the red LED marked "LOAD 1" is ON, and the process can be repeated.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Less than 3 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Two LEDs marked LOAD 1 and LOAD 2
- Optional Selector Switch: ALTERNATE, LOAD 1; LOAD 2
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.), 1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: (Storage) -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F); (Operating) -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Dimensions - Inches (Millimeters)