When the proper three-phase line voltage is applied to the unit and the phase sequence (rotation) is correct, the relay is energized after the Restart Delay is completed. A fault condition of phase loss, phase reversal or undervoltage will de-energize the relay after a delay. Re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition. NOTE: the relay will not trip (de-energize) on an unbalance condition, but the LED will provide a visual indication at 6% unbalance until correction of the condition. A bi-color status LED indicates normal condition and also provides specific fault indication to simplify troubleshooting (see right).
- Load (Burden): Less than 40 VA
- Response Times:
Power Up/Restart After Fault: Fixed at 2 Seconds Drop-out Due to:
Phase Loss & Reversal:
Fixed 4 Seconds
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 156V Minimum / 550V Maximum, 50/60Hz. +5%
- Reset: Automatic upon correction of fault.
- Output Contacts: 5A @ 277V AC / 5A @ 30V DC;
1HP @ 250V AC, 1/2HP @ 125V AC, C300 Pilot Duty
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations, Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Jo Kell Distributor Part #: Contact Distributor Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.