When the proper 3-phase line voltage is applied to the unit and the phase sequence (rotation) is correct, the relay is energized after the Restart Delay is completed. Any one of five fault conditions will de-energize the relay after a delay. As standard, re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition. Manual reset is available if an external momentary N.C. switch is connected to terminals 4 and 5. A bi-color status LED indicates normal condition and also provides specific fault indication to simplify troubleshooting (see right).
- Load (Burden): Less than 40 VA
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 156-550V (PMDU); 77-152V (PMD120): 345-660V (PMD575), all 50/60Hz. +5%
- Reset: As standard, the PMD Series relays are in the Automatic Reset mode. However, they can be set in the Manual Reset mode by connecting an external N.C. switch across terminals 4 and 5. Upon application of line voltage, the PMD Series will go into Manual Reset mode if it recognizes a closure across terminals 4 and 5. After a fault clears, the relay will not reset until the N.C. switch is opened.
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 277V AC/30V DC; 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 Pilot Duty, R300 (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations, Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Allied Distributor Part #: 70596694 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.